23 May 2012

utter exhaustion

Today I woke up at 5 am to assist in the opening of the coffee shop at 6:30 as in A.M.! Who knew that having two jobs would be so exhausting? Apparently everyone but me. I did get a very nice surprise from my boyfriend who is in Mexico on vacay with his family until Saturday.



I am making tons of friends at work (and hopefully tons of money *Money That's What I Want by the Flying Lizzards should be playing in your head now because it's playing in mine).

I smell like coffee everyday now. It just leaks out of my pores... It's my new perfume. Which isn't  a problem in my world buuuuuuuuut now I can't wear any actual perfume.

All of my furniture is in my apartment except for bookshelves. At my old house, they were built in, so I had no need to buy/build one. And sadly a five shelver is not enough. I need like three five shelvers. I have books and books and books galore. I wish that I wasn't so picky about furniture. All that's left is for them to put in my bedroom ceiling fan and then I can put my furniture together and actually sleep there. It's ridiculous how much I miss my bed.

When I finally get a day off (tomorrow) I want to just sit around, watch girly movies, and eat chinese take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment