16 January 2012

curl envy

I should have been born with curly hair.
It's 2012, by now they should have invented a way to get perfect permanent curls. A perm does not count. I've had perms and those do not bring about perfect curls. Those bring on horrible waves. Even spiral perms.
 I mean look at these...
Helena Bonham Carter (Google images)
Susan Sarandon, Cher, & Michelle Pfeiffer in the Witches of Eastwick
Karen Elson- (Google images)
Julia Roberts- Pretty Woman
 I'm just majorly jealous of girls with curly hair.  I'm aware that a lot of the perfect curls in these photos might have been courtesy of the wonderful, magical movie hair department, but I've seen girls who wake up with perfect hair like this and I do secretly hate them in the "I don't really hate you I'm just really jealous of your hair" way. 
If the magical hair gods invent a way to create perfect permanent curls, sign me up

No comments:

Post a Comment